The Bonus Features of Gonzo’s Quest Megaways
If you’ve scrolled the vast online casino floor, you may have stumbled upon one explorer called Gonzo, and his quest across the Slots. With a few quests to be discovered on the virtual lobby floor, there’s one quest we want to delve into – Gonzo’s Quest Megaways.
With places such as the Karamba online casino allowing you to play this slot, we wanted to look deeper into the game’s bonus features, and see what they are and what they do, when activated within gameplay – will you join us?
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways
Before we delve into the bonus features, let’s find out a little more about the game itself. This quest takes place in front of a Mayan temple. The game grid is comprised of six reels, and due to its link to the Megaways system, the number of rows varies per spin.
To get the reels spinning, you can wager anything from 0.10 credits to 10 credits. When activated, you’ll see the symbols and reels come to life, hoping to land you the perfect symbol combination. The symbols found within this quest filled slot include:
- Five varieties of Mayan masks
- Question mark – the wild symbol of the game
- Free fall – the scatter of the game
- Gold coin
The bird, snake, alligator, fish and Mayan masks can be found spinning into play whilst set in stone-like blocks. The question mark wild can substitute itself for any other symbol on the reels, apart from the scatter symbol.
Talking of the scatter symbol, when you land three scatters within the same spin, you activate the ‘Free Fall’ bonus feature.
There are a total of five bonus features to be activated within this Mayan-themed quest, let’s explore them further:
- Symbols fall instead of spinning
- Winning symbols explode and disappear leaving room for a further avalanche
- Avalanches continue until no more matches can be made with the symbols within the game grid
- With every avalanche that occurs within the reels, the multiplier feature comes into play
- With each additional avalanche in a row, the multiplier increases
- Multipliers can reach up to 5x
- If two wild symbols land on the reels within the same spin, and both form part of a winning symbol combination, the wilds do not break or explode – they stay in place to help potentially form a further winning combination as an avalanche falls
- The game grid will suddenly begin to shake
- When an earthquake occurs, all low-value paying symbols will be destroyed and removed from the game grid
- Once the earthquake ends, any gaps created will be filled with the avalanche feature
- Three or more scatter symbols spun into play, within the spin, will activate this feature
- Two scatters and a wild can also activate this feature
- Each symbol that creates a win within this feature will award you with three free spins
- The Royal Wheel feature will appear. You can choose to accept the number of spins you win from the wheel, or gamble them for more spins
- Multipliers advance by 3x with each avalanche created:
- First avalanche – 3x multiplier
- Second avalanche – 6x multiplier
- Third avalanche – 9x multiplier
- Forth avalanche – 15x multiplier
- There are no limits on the number of free spins you could win
- Multipliers won will stay in place until a ‘no win’ spin occurs
Now you know what the bonus features of Gonzo’s Quest Megaways entail, will you be joining a quest any time soon?
Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
Click HERE for more info.