An Overview Of Using Paytm For Online Casinos In India
Paytm is a financial technology company that was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma with a mission to be one of the leading platforms in DTH recharge sections and mobile banking. Paytm is a platform that enables two-way payment and offers financial solutions to consumers, merchants, and online businesses. You can read more about Paytm casinos.
As Paytm scaled up, it evolved into a variety of diverse payment methods and options. Paytm has grown into a strong financial institution in India. This strength is highlighted by the fact that in 2017, Paytm became the most downloaded payment platform in India.
As more and more Indians use Paytm for daily transactions, online gambling sites have started accepting it as a payment and withdrawal option. It is now possible for players to safely and easily make casino transactions with Paytm.
How to use Paytm for online casinos
To use Paytm for online casinos’ transactions, you must first confirm that the online casino offers Paytm as a payment option. After confirmation, you’ll set up your Paytm account if you do not have one already. After getting a Paytm account, you’ll connect it to your online casino account as your preferred payment option.
Here’s how to deposit into your online casino account with Paytm:
- Create or log into your online casino account.
- Go to the cashier section of the site and select the amount you wish to deposit.
- Choose Net Banking as your preferred payment method.
- Input your VPA (UPI ID) on Paytm.
- Add the UPI ID on the payment page.
- Confirm the Paytm payment request.
- Wait and get a confirmation at the casino site. This occurs almost instantly, but it may delay by a few minutes.
Here’s how to withdraw into your online casino account with Paytm:
- Log into your online casino account and go to the cashier section of the casino.
- Select the withdrawal option and enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Choose Paytm as your preferred withdrawal option.
- Follow the on-screen guide to complete the withdrawal. Depending on the online casino, withdrawal may take minutes or hours to finish.
Initial transactions take longer because of the KYC and verification processes. Paytm is reliable and fast. It is no doubt one of the best payment companies in India.